Monday, December 29, 2008

My Aunt Chitra

hi i am ravi aged 22 doin my BE at chennai.i'm goin to tell my lovely first sex experience with my aunt chitra.she is a sexy women and my uncle is really lucky to have a wife like that.severl times i thought how it would be if she was my wife.but it came true later..

ok let me describe about my aunt.she is tall,medium built and a big boobs and round ass.she is around 39 yrs of age.she usual wears tight chudithars at home and whenever she goes out she wears sarees.she weras chudithars such that her boobs would tear apart her dress.the dress would be so tight and the main advantage to others is she doesnt wear a duppatha fully reveling her sexy body. any one seeing her would surely dreamnt of fucking her. i have masturbaated several times thinking of her. let me start the story..

there were nearly 10 days of holidays in my college because of some culturals.i felt really bored at home.so i deceided to goto one of my relations house. luckily at that time my uncle was going on a official tour to
delhi. so he asked me to come to their home because aunty and my cousin would be alone at home. according to my family ,i am a good and a decent boy.they dont know the other side of me.i thanked god for this oppurtinuty. my cousin sister is doing his 12 std and he is always busy with tutions from morning to night. my cousin too is a sexy young girl surely her class boys would long to fuck her.she comes home only around 8:00 pm at night. i didnt think of having sex with my cousin as she was in her 12th standard and it could afffect her studies.but waiting for hre to finish her 12th.so all the time in my mind i was thinking of how to have sex with chitra but could not come out with a plan.

i reached my aunt's place on monday morning at
10:00 am. my cousin left for school. my aunt came and opened the door with a lovely smile.she looked sexy asusual.she invited me inside and we had a cup of cofeee. whenever she walked i had a good stare at her breast and ass. wow!! my penis stood like a metal rod but i had to control myself.
i just had a casual talk about uncle and my cousin. then we had lunch and that day went off.while talking with my chitra i found out that she was not happy with my uncle because he ws always on tour and rarely at home.this madde me happy.i thought in my mind that i am there to make u happy!

the next day after lunch i had a full glimpse of her breast when she had bent down to take a plate and this made my penis hard and was about to cum so i ran to bathroom and started masturbating.i was moaning "chitra aunty i want to fuck u,suck your breast!"suddenly the bathroom door opened ,i got a shock of my life. i had forgotten to lock the door.my god, chitra was standing in front of me and my hands was on my penis rubbing it and in other hand i had a photo of chitra( i stole one of the photos from a photo album and kept it in my purse).she was staring at me and i didnt know what to do.i had removed my shorts and my underwear and i am half naked.she slammed the door and went off.she caught me red handed.i cummed on her photo and quickly i cleaned up everything and i was really guilty to face her.

i quietly went to the bedroom and was sitting. she enterd the room. i begged her not to tell this to anyone.she came near me and asked me what I was doing. I could not answer. she asked me "what photo was there in your hand?, show it to me otherwise i'll tell it to your parents".i could not show he photo cos the photo was soaked in my sperm and was wet.finally i had to show it to her.she was shocked .she asked me why it was wet.i confesed everything to her and told her whatever happened.i said i cant control myself whenever i had looked her.

she came near me and asked me "what made you do this ".then she said me"why do you want to control, come on do whatever you want to do with me!"she was rubbing my thighs. my penis again started to grow.she said "i was longing for sex but uncle was not intrested in that.he always wanted to make money." i placed a kiss on her cheek. her hands began to touch my penis and she caught it and started it to rub.i kissed her vigorously on her lips and i started to caress her breasts.as she was wearing chudidhar i found it difficult.so i quickly removed it and i saw her boobs arrested in her bra.she was wearing a white bra.i was caressing her breast and she was breathing heavily.i removed the bra and sucked her breast like a small baby while with the other hand squeezed the other breast.what a wonderful site to see a fuly grown breast for the first time.

now i slid my hands into her chudidhar bottom and found hairy pussy.then i removed her dress ,she was wearing a black panty.then i removed the panty and i found the treasure hid inside the panty with hairs.it was really nice to see my aunt fully nude before me.i started to lick her pussy.the musk of her pussy aroused me a lot.she was moaning oooohhhhhhh come on ravi fuck me.i was finger fucking her and she was moaning loudly and she cummed. i drank all of her juice wow tasted like honey to me.

she then stood up and removed my dress and made me naked and took my penis in her mouth and gave to and forth movement.it felt like i was in heavens!and few minutes i inserted my penis in her pussy and started the game.i just inserted it and slowly moving it to and fron ,then i started to do it fast. she was moaning loudly and her breast was shaking up and down.she was moaning come on ravi fuck me harder..tear me apart!so i was fucking her hard as she wished. i could see in her face how she was enjoying.then when i was about to cum i asked her whther i can load her pussy with it. she said no and i took out and she took my penis in her mouth and i loaded all my cum in her mouth into her deep throat, she drank it completely and mdae my penis dry.i slept over her. we both had sweat a lot. both our bodies were wet and i was sleeping over her.i fucked her one more time that day.the next tiem i cummed on her breast.then we both had bath together.till evening we both were nude at home.that evening my cousin came home. so i was asusual acting as if nothing happened. acting like a good boy to my aunt and my cousin.

my aunt was really satisfied and she said my uncle could not satisfiy her. she even said i have a bigger penis than my uncle.i asked my aunt chitra "will you be my wife?" first she thought for a second then she replied"you satisfied my dreams so uyou are my husband .you have all right on me.." and i love to fuck and satisfy her always.

i stayed there for nearly a week and i daily used to suck her breast, we surf the web together and watch sex movies at home and we both do what there in the video .she allowed me to do everything.

on watching a video in that a mother ,daughter and a boy were fucking and i asked my aunt(that is my wife ) for my cousin arthi.my aunt said no first.then i convienced her and we 3 had a great fucking session one day.

fucking my aunty and my cousin story will follow soon....

No comments:

Post a Comment